As most of you already know, Katie from Yow City Style have joined the Lawn Summer Nights Ottawa Lawn Bowling tournament this year with our husbands. We call ourselves ‘The Bowl & Chains’ and our mission is to raise to $2000 this summer in support of Cystic Fibrosis.
To help us achieve our goal (we are at $733 already!), we have organized a few awesome events this summer and we would love for you to come!
So, how can you support Cystic Fibrosis?
- Make a direct donation to ‘The Bowl & Chains’ team (tax receipts issued online!)
- Join us on Thursday, July 27 for Raising the barre at The Dailey Method
- Join us on August 2 for Adulting with kids food family dinner
- Save the date- August 13- at event at The Belmont
A big thank you to our sponsors who have supported our initiatives so far!
- Uniforms provided by Giant Tiger
- The Dailey Method for donating an entire class
- Renew Cold Press for providing fresh juice
- Pure Gelato for donating a free gelato to each barre class participant
- Lole Women for providing swag to each barre class participant
- Debra Cowie for opening her home and hosting the family dinner
- Kamara Morozuk for being the volunteer photographer at Lawn Summer Nights