Ottawa is growing up guys, and I am blessed to be able to tell you all about it. I was invited to the grand reveal of Venue Twenty Two, The Westin Ottawa’s newest premium rooftop event space on the 22nd floor. It was stunning, the views were breathtaking, the staff was super friendly, and the food was delicious… like, really, really, good. This project was a huge undertaking and took about 6 years from conceptualization to grand opening! Because The Westin is located on NCC property, the rule book had to be pulled out for this one. I have to admit, I never noticed that there was any construction happening to the Westin, this entire time. Cudos to the team for pulling this off with very minimal interruptions. And now, it’s time to PARTY!
Reason’s why you should book Ottawa’s new rooftop space for your next event
- It’s huge! It boasts 3,200 square feet of event space located on the 22nd floor of the hotel. Lots of privacy and easily accessible.
- The views! This space offers 270-degree views of Ottawa skyline. It’s perfect for weddings, social engagements, and corporate events.
- The food! Personalized catering services by award- winning Executive Chef Kenton Leier.
- Location, location, location… I mean, the best mall in Ottawa is attached to this hotel.
- It includes a state-of-the-art video wall display and sound system that can be personalized for events.
- There’s a dedicated specialty suite attached to it for pre-event activities (hint: super convenient bridal suite people!!)
Thank you to The Westin Ottawa team for inviting me to the preview. This is not a sponsored post.
Photo credit Dwayne Brown Studio