Ok, I have been holding on to this post in my drafts for almost 8 months. I have been desperately waiting to publish it, but I thought it would be cruel to do so in the winter. In anticipation of spring fashion, I am hitting send today! Yes, there is a snowstorm predicted for this afternoon, but I don’t care anymore. Let it be spring!
This was part of a series of photos that I did with Kristy Chapman Photography last summer. Enjoy!
In these pictures, I am wearing:
- Striped dress- The fifth purchased inside Fashion Truck Canada at Bluesfest last year
- White vest- Forever 21 + (see below for more options)
- Pre/owned- strappy Hilary Radley heels purchased at Clothes Encounters consignment shop
- Pre-owned/new- Gucci clutch (www.valamode.com luxury consignment)
- Prada Glasses (similar styles available at Merivale Optometric Centre)
- A-line watch
- Gold chain- Plato’s Closet in Barhaven