Yes, I said it. I am a Fashion Chameleon and I am not ashamed to admit it. I just love everything and anything. I am this way with all facets of my life. From music, to my choice in friends or food… anything pretty much goes. Sometimes I get overwhelmed. I mean there is a shoe for everything, a boot for everything, a heel for everything, a purse and a coat too. Ipso Facto, I have A LOT OF STUFF!!! It’s a disgusting diseases, but what can I do?
Here are a few “looks” that you will see me in from time to time.
- Corporate power suit business lady
- Fun flirty and thirty
- Classic preppy
- Basic B%@&*!’ing it out with tights and a long sweater
- Bum on the street with ugly t-shirt and pajama pants
Out and about:
- Rocking hard in black head-to-toe complete with leather trimmings
- Hipster casual mom in ripped jeans, infinity scarf and Aztec sweater
At an event:
- On-trend fashion statement hyperallert mode in a skirt, heels and a fabulous clutch
- Fancy dress wearing, curled hair blowing, red lipstick rocking, black liner and fabulous brows
At the gym:
- I look digusting. This is where I will NOT try to look pretty. You will see me with my frizzy hair in a high bun. Red sweaty face in knee length biking shorts and an oversized workout top. No makeup and long underarm hair (ready to be waxed!). This is the one place in life that I don’t care what I look like.
My one saving grace to manage all these looks is that I opt for quality vs. quantity. I invest in pieces like jackets, shoes, purses and jewellery instead. Tops and pants get a lot of wear, so they can easily be replaced. Black jeans are black jeans as far as I am concerned, as long as they look good and fit well. Especially when your an “XLusive member”, you have to stick with what works for your body type. (XLusive SECRET- My go to jeans are GAP Outlet skinny jeans… more on that later!)
Hope this post made you laugh… I know I did.