Help Us To Support Children with Autism and Disabilities!
It’s Back! On Monday, December 31st, the Ottawa New Year’s Eve Charity Ball will once again, be held at the Ottawa Conference and Event Centre, 200 Coventry Road, Ottawa, ON. Experience, another exciting night of amazing auction items, fantastic entertainment, an extravagant four course meal, and champagne! Dance the night away, with the world class music artistry of the Steve Berndt Quartet and the disc jockey mastery of DJ David Deez.
Cocktails at 6:00 PM
Dinner at 7:00 PM
- Hosted by our dynamic MC Dylan Black of Ottawa’s Boom 99.7
- Elegant Four Course Meal
- Live Music with the Steve Berndt Quartet
- Dance music provided by DJ David Deez
- Fantastic Silent Auction items!
- Live Auction by Ottawa's Dave Smith and more...
- Toast the New Year with champagne
- Complimentary parking
- Reduced rates for on site accomodations at the Courtyard Marriot
- Onsite childcare available courtesy of Destiny's Way Support Services
- Tuxedo rentals $40 off and more...courtesy of Moores Clothing For Men
- A Chance to win the raffled Grand Prize worth over $15,000!
Please Visit: ottawacharityball.ca for more details.