Before going on my trip to Cancun, I rediscovered a way to tame my hair from the frizz brought on by the humidity of the ocean. I am a true mermaid, and love everything about the beach, but my hair isn’t exactly the nicest when it’s full of salt and sand. With my hair being shorter than usual, I find I need to style it more, to look it’s best. This combination means I need more moisture and shaping.
Being the lazy person that I am, when it comes to my beauty routine (yes! It’s true!), I’m so happy I rekindled my love for this oversized hair elastic I have been hoarding for the past 5 years. I thought I lost it today, and I almost cried.
- I washed my hair with Fekkai Essential Shea, and added some Osis Soft ‘N Straight balm to my clean wet hair.
- This is my air dried hair. See, I need help 😩.
- I place the elastic over my head and start twisting strands of hair all the way around.
- Do that to the entire head.
- Let is sit under your tuque and go tobogganing with your family.
- Take out the elastic and shake your curls loose!
- Enjoy and you’re welcome!
Happy Snowy Saturday!