I was happy to have been invited to an intimate presentation with Lynn Spence who was sharing her styling tips for spring with none other than… Sears Canada! Yes, Sears. I never thought I would openly admit to it, but Sears has game this season!
I love Lynn. I met her a few months back at Shepherd’s Fall Fashion Week. She is such a delight and always looks amazing! I truly appreciate all her tips and styling advice. She is a true pro. You can tell by the way she describes fabric and clothing and especially when she comes up with on-the-fly styling ideas.
Here is a recap of some of Lynn’s tips:
- Feminine and flirty are a hit whether you pair a floral skirt with it’s matching cardigan or wear them as seperates
- The beige trench coat is still, well, a classic piece in your wardrobe and the perfect addition to any monochromatic look
- Moto jackets can be styled as a blazer for a more edgy and modern twist
- Embossed textures offer a luxurious but comfortable look
- Blush is THE colour of the season
- White jeans go with everything (but we already knew that!)
Being the curious person that I am, I am looking forward to heading over to Sears and checking out the clothes for myself!
Do you shop at Sears? Any tips on helping folks not get overwhelmed with all the choices? Leave a comment below.