Work work work work… were talking #corporatestyle on the blog today, and man oh man, is fall fashion fun this year! So many colours and textures to play with; from suede and leather to Pantone 2016’s baby blue and blush pink!
I was on CTV Morning Live again today, talking about Inbetweenie fall fashion trends that I styled with Le Chateau. That’s right folks, Le Chateau carries all the way to size 18/XXL! They have some gorgeous work clothes with lots of statement pieces to help you build your high fashion wardrobe for work.
Styling tips for fall
- more colour than we are used to; pale blue, burgundy, and army green
- bold patterns
- layering is great for changes in weather
- consider transition pieces that can go from summer to fall and even to winter
Styling tips for inbetweenie
- stores that carry a wide range in sizes allows you to find the best fit for your body type (For example, I need a XL blazer, but wear a size M in pants).
- consider wearing blazers, vests and cardigan to cover your least favourite attributes and create structure
- look for stretch in the places you need it most (for example in your arms, belly, or thighs)
- invest in a great blouse and blazer to solidify your work wardrobe
Want to see what my models were wearing?
Nathaly is wearing:
Megan is wearing
- Crepe pencil skirt
- peplum top
- leather-like open-front throwover
- Lace choker
- Leather-like purse
- Leather slingback shootie
Meeka is wearing
I am wearing
- Geo print Crepe de Chine Blouse
- Ponte Shawl Collar Long Vest
- Crepe-like Knit Slim Leg Pant
- Suede Round Toe Pump
And just in case you missed the show, you can catch the CTV Morning Live segment here!