Are they actually unbreakable? Watch the video to find out! In this video, I review SHEERTEX UNBREAKABLE PANTYHOSE and try on a pair of the Ultrasheer in shade Medium and size XL in regular length.
In this video I share a few pet peeves about the plus size fashion industry, with a Canadian perspective, and I give some advice and solutions! Watch now!
Gone are the days of triangle bikini tops and speedo one-pieces. I’m not exactly sure what has happened to the bathing suit industry, but it seems we have beautiful, sexy, feminine options now more than ever for all different body types. You have flounce sleeves, over the shoulder tops, cutouts on the sides, high-necklines, high-waisted bikinis… so many flattering details that make the poolside or beach our new fashion playground. I can appreciate however, that finding a swimsuit for your body type can be quite the challenging assignment, which is why I put together some tips on how to select and buy a swimsuit both in-person and online!
Ok, I have been holding on to this post in my drafts for almost 8 months. I have been desperately waiting to publish it, but I thought it would be cruel to do so in the winter. In anticipation of spring fashion, I am hitting send today! Yes, there is a snowstorm predicted for this afternoon, but I don’t care anymore. Let it be spring!
This was part of a series of photos that I did with Kristy Chapman Photography last summer. Enjoy!
In these pictures, I am wearing:
- Striped dress- The fifth purchased inside Fashion Truck Canada at Bluesfest last year
- White vest- Forever 21 + (see below for more options)
- Pre/owned- strappy Hilary Radley heels purchased at Clothes Encounters consignment shop
- Pre-owned/new- Gucci clutch (www.valamode.com luxury consignment)
- Prada Glasses (similar styles available at Merivale Optometric Centre)
- A-line watch
- Gold chain- Plato’s Closet in Barhaven