In this video, I am showing you guys why I am loving the Revlon one step hair dryer and volumizer and how I use it to get the perfect blowout at home in just 10 minutes!
You guessed it folks, me! I mean, I have been an unofficial brand ambassador for Hair Republic Beauty Lounge Ottawa salon and spa since the beginning of time, but it feels so good to finally put it on paper (or on the blog, that is!). Before we start, I want to thank you for clicking and reading more about this partnership… with these awesome promotion codes!
Before going on my trip to Cancun, I rediscovered a way to tame my hair from the frizz brought on by the humidity of the ocean. I am a true mermaid, and love everything about the beach, but my hair isn’t exactly the nicest when it’s full of salt and sand. With my hair being shorter than usual, I find I need to style it more, to look it’s best. This combination means I need more moisture and shaping.
Being the lazy person that I am, when it comes to my beauty routine (yes! It’s true!), I’m so happy I rekindled my love for this oversized hair elastic I have been hoarding for the past 5 years. I thought I lost it today, and I almost cried.
- I washed my hair with Fekkai Essential Shea, and added some Osis Soft ‘N Straight balm to my clean wet hair.
- This is my air dried hair. See, I need help ?.
- I place the elastic over my head and start twisting strands of hair all the way around.
- Do that to the entire head.
- Let is sit under your tuque and go tobogganing with your family.
- Take out the elastic and shake your curls loose!
- Enjoy and you’re welcome!
Happy Snowy Saturday!