In this video, I do a full review of all the Glossier products I own (basically the entire website) and do a full face everyday makeup look using makeup products from the new Glossier Play line and original favourites!
Glossier Play Giveaway
If you hang around long enough, you’ll see that I launch a giveaway at the end of the video- I am giving away a $100 shopping spree on Glossier.com to one of my lucky followers!
All you have to do is like the video, subscribe to my channel and leave a comment.
I will select the lucky winner on April 9, 2019. Contest open to Canada and US only.
This is not a sponsored video, nor is the giveaway sponsored by Glossier. This gift card is paid by me, Chantsy.
Glossier Promo Code
To save 10% off your first Glossier order, use my referral link
When you use my link, I get $10 in Glossier credits.
Glossier and Glossier Play products featured in the video
– Milky Jelly Cleanser
– Balm Dotcom
– Milky Oil (new!)
– Priming Moisturizer
– Priming Moisturizer Rich
– Moisturizing Moon Mask
– Boy brow (blond)
– Haloscope (Quartz)
– Lash Slick mascara
– Cloud Paint (Haze, Dawn, Dusk, Puff)
– Generation G-1 (Crush, Like, Cake, Zip)
– Perfecting Skin Tint (Dark- from the original batch. New shade range now available.)
– Lidstar (Cub)
– Stretch Concealer 2 (Medium- from the original batch. New shade range now available.)
– Glossier You eau de parfum
– Glossier You Perfume Solid
– Wowder 2 (light/medium)
– Body Hero Daily Oil Wash
NEW Glossier Play
– Colorslide (Jumbo, Pretty Penny)
– Vinylic Lip (Casino, Blow-up)
– Niteshine (Platinum Rose)
– Glitter Gelée (Bijou Bijou, Firewalk)
I noticed that Glossier has recently expanded their shade range in the Stretch Concealer and Perfecting skin tint. I may have to place another order soon and update my review.
If you love Glossier products and want to learn more about them, you may like my original Glossier Product review post, when it first came to Canada.