From now til August 8, the infamous Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (#NSale) should be on your Ottawa to-do list! But of course, that’s only if you’re looking for NEW, never seen before, fall items at discount price.
I was invited for a peruse on Saturday, and decided to share some behind-the-scene pics on my Facebook page, because the quality didn’t seem good enough for my blog. Apparently, you all could care less about the quality…. you just wanted to see more pics of me in the changeroom!!! I felt like a digital barbie model (and I kind of like it! hahaha).
Here are some pics of my makeover in the beauty department and some terrible selfie pics of me modelling different outfits in my badly lit change room!
Things I would have bought if I had more money
Or you can call this my birthday wish list!
- Rebecca Minkoff saddle bag
- Chanel “eau tendre” perfume
- Nadri ear crawlers
Why are you still reading this post? You think these clothes are going to be here forever? Go! Now! Go!
If I can’t convince you, then maybe this will…
Six things you’ll regret not know about Nordstrom
- They have AMAZING top of the line customer service, like true old-school department store quality!
- They have a solid return policy, so you can shop with confidence.
- They have a wicked points program.
- Don’t restrict yourself to their online shop, there is so much more in store!
- Their shoe, handbag and accessories departments are not to be messed with. Lots of great selection and variety of brands and price points.
- Their PLUS SIZE selection is off the hook 🙌🏼