I was approached by Krowd Magazine for another Street Style feature a few months ago. This time it was for their Maple Issue, released just in time for Canada Day! I am so excited to finally share these pics with you!
I miss the warm weather and all the outdoor street style photoshoot opportunities. We shot these in May and it was an extremely warm and muggy day. I had to remind myself that not too long before this, I was freezing my buns off outside doing winter style… let’s just say I was grateful for the heat!
Thank you to Nord til Sud for capturing all these amazing photos! It was a pleasure blowing through my 10K steps on my Fitbit all over the Byward Market with you!
Maybe it’s cheesy of me, but I thrive on a fun theme. This was my interpretation of an epic Canadian outfit.
- Dior sunglasses from Ottawa’s best Merivale Vision Care
- Necklace from Ottawa’s own Katye Landry
- Peplum top and scallop shorts from Winners
- Sequin cape Forever 21
- Bracelet from Biko in Toronto bought at Vincent in Ottawa
- Silver clutch from Canadian designer Ela handbags
- Flatform brogues from Montreal’s best L’Intervalle