I like my outfit today, so for the first time I am showing you a full selfie of me and the outfit that I have put together.
Nothing reminds me more of Spring, then clean whites and bright red accents! The red polish and lips have an orange base to them and almost give a tanned look. Which is why I love it!
My wardrobe typically includes a variation of navy blue, white, black, tan and grey. These are classic colours that are flattering and most importantly easy to pair. Investing in neutral coloured key items, will ensure a timeless and adaptable look. If you want to have fun with colour and pattern, buying a scarf or fun sweater is easier on the wallet.
– cream lace blazer: Melanie Lynn ( May 2012)
– dark skinny denim jeans: Gap outlet ( on sale April 2014… Go now!)
– black top: Joe (May 2013)
– Camel Kors flats: Town and Shoe (Dec 2012)
– white and gold tiger bracelet: Target (March 2014)
– Rose Gold Aline watch: amazon ( May 2013)
– Camel belt: Danier (December 2013)
What’s your favourite look, outfit or accessory for Spring 2014?