Father’s Day is only a few weeks away, and I gathered up a few awesome (selfish and dreamy!) local gift ideas to celebrate Father’s Day in style. I never know what to buy my husband and if you’re in the same boat, you may appreciate these local gift ideas. There are a few items that cater to different budgets, so I am sure you will find something that suits your needs in my list. As long as you actually put some thought into it this year, the thought will actually count! Don’t scramble with a last-minute two-four from the beer store and get him something he deserves (or something you can use yourself!! haha)
My 5 Ottawa Father’s Day gift ideas
- The first issue of Ottawa’s newest lifestyle print publication Luxe Magazine. It’s time to up your luxury game and these subliminal images will start the thought processes.
- The hottest new Ray-Ban sunglasses from Merivale Vision Care of course… because they will look amazing on you.
- A bottle of North of 7‘s first batch of limited edition Single Barrel Whisky ( 1 of #58)… if you can get your hands on one of course.
- If money was no object- a Rolex from Howard Fine Jewellers… because (see reason from #2).
- Jack Black Skin & Hair care line available at Stroked Ego. These natural beauty products smell amazing and cover the entire personal care gamete from skin care, to shaving, hair care and full body care. Your man will look so fresh and so clean, properly groomed and will be one step closer to looking like the dude on the cover of Luxe Magazine.
We are getting close to the luxe life my friends!
Happy Father’s Day! XOX C
Thank you to Jet Black for sending me your amazing products to review. The list of recommendations are my own opinion.