It’s no surprise that the Ottawa Fashion scene is experiencing a renaissance like no other. Almost every mall is under construction with major renovations ahead. There is no need to cross the border; the US or Quebec’s for that matter. Ottawa shopping has changed, and so should your routine!
I pulled together a handful of new shops that have opened up, and some that will soon!
New stores in Ottawa to visit
- Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW) in Trainyards. The one-destination for all your shoe shopping needs.
- Fifth Avenue OFF FIFTH at Tanger Outlets. A mini department store offering a mix of contemporary and high end brands… but at a fraction of the price!
- Hudson’s Bay next to the Rideau centre has done a massive overhaul. They have recently opened Ottawa’s first Topshop and Topman. This #LONDSTYLE inspired brand provides a nice variety of trendy pieces at a mid price range.
- Simons will be opening their second store in the area, inside Rideau Centre sometime this summer (August 2016)
- Ted Baker London in the Rideau Centre
New in Ottawa Plus-size fashion
- New Pennington’s outlet is now open at Billings Bridge. Lots of great sales and great finds!
- H&M will be launching an online store soon for Canada! This means you Ottawa gals can get your hands on H&M’s plus-size line, and you don’t have to shlep to Place d’Orleans to get it! Also, this means more sizes available at your fingertips! I will keep you gals posted of the progress, as there are no dates confirmed yet!