As promised, here is the second look from the winter fashion street style session that I did with Amy Symes last weekend. These photos were taken on Bank street near Catherine. If you missed it, check out Vintage Fur. Yes! like the Krista Norris Scarf that was gifted to the Obama girls from Sophie Gregoire and Justin Trudeau at their visit to the White House!)
In this photo, I am wearing:
- my favourite wide brim hat from Lovely Bird, which I bought in Toronto at The Cloakroom
- my black and white scarf is by Ottawa designer Krista Norris, purchased at Viens avec moi. Yes! like the Krista Norris Scarf that was gifted to the Obama girls by Sophie Gregoire and Justin Trudeau at their visit to the White House!
- my camel leather gloves are H&M
- my grey coat was a second hand find at The Clothes Secret
- my black leather purse is Marc Jacobs from Fashion United
- my black suede wedged WINTER boots are from La Canadienne. They are the leader in elegant and functional winter weather boots. They are also from Montreal and obviously a Canadian brand. I bought these boots about 4 years ago and they are still going strong! Great investment and worth every penny (albeit many of them).
I felt really feminine, chic and most importantly WARM, in this outfit. I got a lot of stares, which can only confirm that it looked as fabulous as I felt in it. Maybe a tad over dressed for a Sunday afternoon, but who really cares!